In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht talks about the five things insurance producers do each week that will guarantee them success. Stay committed to these five things and you’ll be well on your way to building a $1,000,000 or more Book of Business!
- Charles explains a problem that he sees with far too many producers. (2:42)
- Charles mentions what he would’ve done if insurance didn’t work out for him. (8:57)
- Charles lists the five things that successful producers do each week. (10:29)
- Charles shares why sometimes he needs a kick in the pants. (11:16)
- Charles shares a story about a producer he’s been working with for quite some time. (13:27)
- How many phone calls should you be able to take in an hour? (15:27)
- Charles explains why the vast majority of insurance producers are not good at administration and data management. (17:43)
- Charles shares why ideal prospecting is like building a house. (22:15)
- “I really hope you understand how important each and every day is… Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. You know, Friday is not a day in which to take off. Friday is a day in which to sell some insurance.” – Charles Specht
- “What you sow, you will reap. If you sow rest, you’re going to reap poverty. But, if you go out and you plant the seeds, and you water the seeds and you tend the soil, you are going to reap the fruit. You absolutely will. All the work that you put into your insurance career is going to come back to you tenfold… a hundredfold.” – Charles Specht
- “The fortune is in the follow-up. Consistency is key, and you need to do things that calculate toward profit. If you’re not doing things that calculate toward profit, guess what? You’re calculating towards poverty, and that’s not a recipe for success.” – Charles Specht
- Reach out to Charles Specht
- Permission Network Insurance Agency, Inc.