In this episode of Power Women In Insurance, Teresa Kitchens and Kai Leach – Smith talk about her journey in insurance over the past two decades as a woman and a woman of color. She was able to help others along their journey and she is a huge inspiration for finding and being our authentic selves in this industry.
- Kai’s unconventional entry into the insurance world
- Overcoming personal and professional challenges
- The transition from captive insurance to running an independent agency
- Strategies for building and maintaining client relationships
- Embracing identity and overcoming industry stereotypes
- The importance of betting on oneself and embracing change
- Navigating the complexities of the insurance industry as a woman and a person of color