Most insurance agents out there don’t really know what they are supposed to be doing, as far as prospecting and selling are concerned. They have little training and often they’re trained to do what the person before them has done, even if that person didn’t achieve A+ results.
In today’s episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht will detail seven things insurance agents need to do to become Millionaire Insurance Producers.
- Charles explains why he wrote the book, The Millionaire Producer, about permission, and why it matters. (2:49)
- Charles elaborates on the first aspect of the book, which is collecting signatures and serving happiness. (05:44)
- Charles explains that when you create enough value and solve major problems, your insured would be happy to sign all your broker letters. (08:18)
- Charles shares that you have to think bigger than you think is already big. (10:25)
- Charles advises everyone to start targeting larger revenue-generating accounts. (13:30)
- Charles explains the 4th chapter, which is to stop quoting insurance renewals. (14:36)
- Charles explains why rich people are always in micro-niches. (20:18)
- Charles shares that insurance agencies should create fee-based products. (23:57)
- Charles elaborates on Chapter 7 that it is very important to have your accountability group. (30:25)
- Charles shares about the 12x group coaching mastermind program. (33:45)
- “My philosophy of insurance sales is centered around the idea of permission. Some call it sales, others refer to it as persuasion. But I firmly believe that what matters most to you is that you secure your prospect’s permission.” – Charles Specht
- “Think bigger, not merely big, not what you think is big but bigger than that. The best learning moment is the idea, the concept, and the reality of what it means to think bigger.” – Charles Specht
- “The issue comes down to whether or not you’re going to need to do what you know you need to do to be successful.”