In this episode of The Power Producers Podcast, David Carothers and co-host Kyle Houck interview Elnor Rozenrot, Founder of ClaimSetter. Elnor discusses the vision behind Claimsetter, and how policyholders, agents/brokers, and contractors can utilize it in their agencies.
- Elnor discusses his experience as the founder and CEO of a consumer credit card company and his realization of the inefficiencies in the insurance claims process, leading him to start a new venture called ClaimSetter to provide financing solutions for contractors and streamline the claims process. (2:43)
- Elnor explains that ClaimSetter is focused on alleviating pain for contractors, policyholders, adjusters, and carriers by getting everyone on the same page and restoring properties quickly and efficiently. (10:12)
- Elnor mentions that ClaimSetter supports its broker partners in assisting their customers with claims, particularly smaller agencies that lack resources. (26:00)
- Elnor discusses his experience and approach to financial management, particularly in raising credit facilities and managing funds (43:09)
- Elnor shares that their goal is to help bring everyone together to make the claims process smoother and help brokers differentiate themselves and take care of their customers. (46:26)
- “Everybody stands to win by getting everyone together on the same page. And everybody’s kind of losing today, because we’re sort of looking at each other as entities that have different interests.” – Elnor Rozenrot
- “We’re here to help make the process smoother for everyone. So the entire idea here is that we helped bring everyone together, if you will. And we cut through a lot of the noise by using our own capital. And we’re happy to take that risk.” – Elnor Rozenrot