They say that there’s never really a balance between work and life. But what if there is? What if there is a way you can be successful at work without sacrificing the time with your family?
In this episode of the Power Women in Insurance Podcast, Teresa sits with Tiffany Cooper, the owner of Insurance Specialists of GA agency. She has mastered the art of balancing work while spending time with her husband and children. Listen in to learn how she does this and what you need to do to achieve it.
“I have never taken a computer home in 8 years of being a business owner.”– Tiffany cooper [22:54]
- Helping other women how to really balance work and life.
- How to turn your work off and not allow it to be a burden.
- Mastering the art of delegating responsibilities both at home and at work.
- How to prioritize what to do and how to refresh from work.
What you will learn:
- [2:10] The help she gets with her children that puts her in a better position to help other women.
- [3:57] She shares her insurance journey which she started as a reception.
- [5:01] How a bad situation changed her perspective on business ownership.
- [9:28] Learning what to accept and not to accept from your customers and making it clear what they can expect from you.
- [12:37] Learning to separate life and work.
- [16:12] How she learned to ask questions to her team for better delegation.
- [20:22] The things she has done to prioritize what is important for the day.
- [24:21] How to be successful in business creating a balance between work and life.
Connect With Teresa!
Sterling Insurance Group’s Website: https://www.sterlinginsnow.com
Teresa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teresa.comerkitchens
Sterling Insurance Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sterlinginsurancegrouptx/