In this episode of Agents Influence podcast, Jason Cass chats with Jeff Roy, Tom Reid, Steve Earle, and Adam Mitchell, hosts of the Digital Insurance Pint Podcast. They share the exciting news that the Digital Insurance Pint Podcast will be joining the AI Podcast Network! The hosts tell us a little about themselves and discuss how they are working towards making the industry better in Canada and beyond.
Don’t miss this episode and get ready to listen to the Digital Insurance Pint Podcast on the AI Podcast Network every Saturday!
- Jeff shares how the Digital Insurance Pint Podcast was started. (2:48)
- Adam introduces himself and gives a brief background of what he does. (4:13)
- Steve shares his story, what he does, and some of his projects with Adam and Steve. (5:19)
- Tom joins the conversation and provides information about himself. (7:23)
- Tom, Steve, and Adam share things that they have learned from each other. (11:50)
- Jeff explains that they know everything is not going to work but they always learn to work together. (14:57)
- Steve and Tom share what they think has been the biggest factor in their life, skill or luck. (16:54)
- Jeff gives out his insight about having skill or luck as the biggest factor in his life. (20:45)
- Jeff explains that the funds they make at the end of each season go to charity. (23:07)
- Jeff talks about how Canada and the United States are dealing with the same industry issues. (24:56)
- “We have the same battles. So it’s not just across Canada, the issues across Canada and the US are almost identical, just with different names attached, right? We’re all fighting the same fight.” – Jeff Roy
- “We’ve had great people on the podcast that we’ve had good conversations with but more importantly, exposed our questions and thoughts to everybody else to share with them.” – Jeff Roy
- “All of us here have given hundreds, if not thousands of hours to make the industry better. You know, we just don’t work on it. It’s not all about us. It’s about making the industry better. – Jeff Roy