In this episode, you get to listen in to a private shop talk conversation James had with a group of agency principal in Somewhere, USA.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at email@example.com with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.
- A speaker on the call shares the importance of integrating core values into daily activities and operations, particularly in the context of trucking and sales. (5:16)
- James discusses the possibility of charging a fee in addition to the commission, the requirements for different licenses, and the potential profitability of running their own insurance program as both a wholesaler and retailer. (13:29)
- James discusses his struggle with holding people accountable and his growth as a leader by delegating responsibilities to others, in order to focus on his own growth and goals. (18:51)
- A speaker on the call discusses their profitable focus on personal lines and plans to expand into commercial lines while delegating day-to-day operations to managers. (24:21)
- James explains the importance of narrowing down the target market and specializing in a specific niche to gain a competitive advantage and better serve clients. (26:33)
- A speaker on the call emphasizes the importance of prioritizing qualifying needs and diving deeper into the process while acknowledging that there is no wrong process as long as there is a process in place. (32:53)
- A speaker on the call mentions that James is known for executing his business strategies, making him a standout among others who only talk about it. (33:43)
- A speaker on the call believes that joining a call with other independent agents can be beneficial for personal growth and motivation. (34:15)
- “You have to give your team opportunity to fail and fail big. That’s the only way you grow. Otherwise, you’re rate limited. You’re capped. ” – James Jenkins