Recorded LIVE from IndieTech 2023!
To learn more about GloveBox, visit https://gloveboxapp.com/.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at email@example.com with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.
- Ryan mentions that this year GloveBox has successfully developed base features and is now focusing on releasing a desktop version and a metrics dashboard with policyholder analytics. (4:32)
- Sean discusses his role as handling operations and being responsible for various tasks and processes within the company, including transitioning, executing, and strategizing for new features and go-to-market plans. (7:54)
- Ryan shares that reflecting on past experiences and considering how to improve current processes is an invaluable tool for product development and workflow optimization. (16:40)
- Sean discusses the importance of considering the prospect and aligning interests between the agency, policyholder, and carrier for successful interactions and benefits for all. (21:31)
- Ryan explains the challenges of achieving SOC 2 compliance due to receiving data from multiple sources but highlights their efforts in strengthening security over the past two years. (24:40)
- Ryan discusses the GloveBox app’s two agreements: one with the policyholder and one with the agency, allowing anyone to use the app and connect with carriers, while also enabling the sharing of policy information with agents. (29:31)
- Ryan mentions that smaller agencies often prefer a simple and basic platform, so it’s important to cater to their needs and facilitate the market accordingly. (34:16)
- Ryan emphasizes the importance of being cautious about misinformation in the current tech-driven era and highlights the benefits of their platform for agents, which was built with the intention of improving their lives. (37:29)
- “We’re very excited about the desktop version. It’s literally going to be this living, breathing client playground from your website. It’s going to be awesome.” – Ryan Mathisen
- “Think about your prospect. Think about the other person that you’re talking to. And I think that’s one thing we just inherently do really well at GloveBox is, every idea is filtered through a few different lenses… GloveBox, the policyholder, the agency, and the carrier. And it has to work for all of them.” – Sean Mulhern