In this episode of Agency Freedom Podcast, James talks with Corina Ludwig, CEO of Function Fox, a task and project management software platform.
- Corina discusses her background, as well as her life vision and values. (4:58)
- Corina explains when they discovered that the technology they had created for themselves may benefit others in the creative industry. (6:21)
- Corina mentions that their group prefers to focus on what they do best: being creative rather than spending a lot of time on software. (10:18)
- Corina shares the lessons she has learned along her journey that she is now using as a seasoned Executive. (14:31)
- Corina discusses FunctionFox’s business structure. (18:48)
- Corina explains how FunctionFox supports its team members’ personal and professional vision and growth. (19:48)
- Corina discusses their transition from 25% to 100% percent remote workforce. (21:35)
- Corina discusses the current developments in the advertising industry. (25:00)
- Corina discusses the freelancing trend in the advertising industry. (28:50)
- Corina discusses FunctionFox’s platform and the flexibility it offers to its customers. (36:49)
- Corina explains that email doesn’t operate the same way it used to, that traditional advertising is fading, and that there are many new channels in the advertising business. (40:22)
- Corina believes that there is a wealth of information and ideas available to us, regardless of the industry, and that there is a lot of overlap. (45:52)
- “When we started 22 years ago, the vision was simple. We wanted to help better understand our profitability, and to help increase our revenue at the end of the day. And so we built a tool for ourselves…and found that this was really helpful, not just for us, but also from the background that I had, knowing that there wasn’t really anything in the industry.” – Corina Ludwig
- “We’re helping people increase their revenue, increase their billable hours, and at the end of the day, be more profitable, and really, that’s the goal. It’s not just selling a software service or providing a productivity tool, but it’s actually helping them grow their business.” – Corina Ludwig
- “There’s lots of knowledge and insights that we can get, regardless of the industry you’re in, and lots of overlap.” – Corina Ludwig
Learn more about Function Fox at https://www.functionfox.com.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at email@example.com with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.