- Michael tells James about the growth of Yellowbird since its inception three years ago. (4:37)
- Michael shares his background story, and what Yellowbird does in the industry. (11:48)
- Michael explains that he started Yellowbird because the concept of skill set on demand was very interesting to him and he saw how useful it could be in the field of environmental health and safety that requires regular training. (16:36)
- James talks about how Yellowbird could help a small agency act big with the wealth of services they provide. (22:21)
- Michael talks about how people in the industry are starting to rely on third-party providers to outsource work for them. (31:29)
- Michael shares that the number one use case that they have in Yellowbird, is the hard to insure, those with unique risk profiles. (38:28)
- Michael explains that there is a big difference between an accident and an incident. (44:48)
- Michael shares that anything that is risk-related can generally be solved within 24 to 48 hours with Yellowbird because he has thousands of people in hundreds of locations. (46:20)
- James explains that Google is not research, but the Urmi International Risk Management Institute, and National Alliance ISO manual, is research. (52:00)
- “I started Yellowbird, basically, in the back of an Uber, because the concept of skill sets on demand was very interesting to me. But the concept of commoditization of human beings was not interesting to me.” – Michael Zalle
- “I always say there’s a line of value. And as long as we stay within the line of value, then everybody wins.” – Michael Zalle
- “To be truly helpful, you need to have resources. And so for me, I look at what I do, as the magic bag behind the broker. If it has to do with anything that’s risk related, Yellowbird can generally have it solved within 24 to 48 hours.” – Michael Zalle
Learn more about Yellowbird at https://www.goyellowbird.com/.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.