In this episode of Agency Freedom Podcast, James talks with “Broker Brett” Fulmer, Ambassador for Finaeo, Evangelist for Smart Choice and startup consultant.
- Brett shares his background story and how he got started in the industry. (7:45)
- Brett talks about his team of six agents that he has recruited for SmartChoice. (12:26)
- Brett explains that he has been a P&C guy but he is enjoying learning about life insurance. (16:21)
- Brett explains the difference between the life cycle of life insurance compared to P&C. (20:20)
- Brett talks about the different digital life broker wholesalers and their advantages, as well as his personal choice, Finaeo. (26:26)
- Brett shares how fortunate he is to be a part of things that he has equity in and be able to build with his friends. (36:02)
- Brett advises the listeners to lever up their technology and reach further with their core competencies. (41:01)
- Brett shares the topics he is exploring writing a book on. (47:55)
- Brett asks James his thoughts on how to level up from a one to two-person operation, to a small business. (50:00)
- Brett explains why you always need people that will frankly tell you the truth in your life. (58:24)
- “I feel so fortunate to be touching things I have equity in and to help build things with my friends. You know, I’m very intentional about not overlapping in trying to find complementary projects.” – Brett Fulmer
- “I always say I try to be out there enough to open doors. But my goal isn’t just to kind of make noise. You know, you still want to build effective, profitable companies. You still want to be successful. And it’s been such a value add to be known in the community.” – Brett Fulmer
- “I always say you need people close. Somebody always has to be able to call you a dummy you know, you need true speakers in your life.” – Brett Fulmer
Learn more and connect with Brett at https://www.brokerbrett.com.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls, and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.