To learn more about The Unstoppable Profit Producers, visit https://unstoppableprofitproducer.com/.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at email@example.com with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.
- Mike shares his background story and what led him to create The Unstoppable Profit Producers. (3:45)
- Mike discusses the need for leadership, leadership training, and other types of training in independent insurance agencies. (6:41)
- Mike mentions that if somebody is interested in investing in strong leadership skills, he could recommend the Hero’s Journey Leadership Program, which he believes is a game changer. (9:44)
- Mike explains that feeding the mind with the right things is important because what we choose to put into our minds can make or break us. (14:23)
- Mike explains the idea of the Be Unstoppable Bootcamp 2022 event and how much they believe in what they’re doing. (18:54)
- Mike believes that feeling comfortable with being uncomfortable is crucial because nothing grows in the comfort zone. (21:19)
- Mike mentions that he is well aware that finding excellent people is difficult in today’s society, which is why they’ve developed systems focused on people, processes, and promotion to assist individuals in finding those excellent people. (23:45)
- Mike explains why core values are important for any business. (33:10)
- Mike reminds the listeners that people will always miss 100% of the shots that they do take. (54:11)
- “My encouragement if you’re a leader in today’s business world, insurance agency, industry, or otherwise, become a better leader and find a way to get into a program, invest in yourself to become a better leader.” – Mike Stromsoe
- “In the comfort zone, nothing grows…because everything’s comfortable. You’ve got to get comfortable being uncomfortable.” – Mike Stromsoe
- “Culture eats strategy and everything else for breakfast and if you get a weak link or something goes sour within the orchard, if you will, unfortunately, sometimes you need to cut it.” – Mike Stromsoe