To learn more about Catalyst Insurance Group, visit https://www.catalystinsgrp.com/.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.
- James shares how he and J.C. Wogomon met in Phoenix in April 2021. (2:03)
- J.C. explains that when he originally considered creating Catalyst Insurance Group, he had approximately a six-month runway, so the first thing he did was jump on as many podcasts as he could find. (3:00)
- J.C. discusses his beginnings and how he got into the insurance industry. (5:00)
- J.C. believes that the first two years of his insurance job were a learning process, but he is now confident in his ability to deliver. (14:56)
- J.C. discusses the most important lessons he learned as a captive agent. (21:39)
- James believes that there is a significant difference between being a professional salesman and being a hustler and higher-value prospects can detect when you are operating at a different level than your colleagues. (27:19)
- J.C. explains that the word Catalyst is derived from the idea of a condition, event, or person that has resulted in a significant change. (29:40)
- J.C. mentions that when he launched his agency, he had no perspective and that he would go into things without any preconceived ideas of how things should be other than what he learned on a podcast. (36:55)
- J.C. explains that their website is more than simply a digital brochure that visitors may peruse, it’s truly an asset and tool in their agency that they utilize every day. (47:13)
- “When I opened my agency, I had no perspective. And that was a blessing and a curse, right? I would go into things with no preconceived ideas of how it should be. Other than what I listened to on the podcast, that’s how I’ve been able to build my agency the way that I built it, is learning from others.” – J.C. Wogomon
- “I would think in the way insurance is delivered to the customer has been probably the most dynamic eight-year gap in the history of our industry as far as the evolution of technology.” – J.C. Wogomon
- “I use our website, it’s not just a digital brochure that people can go look at, it’s literally an asset and tool in our agency that we use on a daily basis. We have so many internal forms hosted on our website that are internal facing for us to use so that we can input the information so that it’ll digitally zap over to the other platforms that we’re using.” – J.C. Wogomon