In this episode, James talks with Dane Williams, Insurance Advisor at Shoemaker Insurance Solutions.
To learn more about Shoemaker Insurance Solutions, visit https://www.shoemakerins.com/.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at email@example.com with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.
- Dane shares his background and how he got into the insurance profession. (2:32)
- Dane mentions that Shoemaker Insurance has three divisions: commercial, personal lines, and group benefits which are part of the financial planning firm, which has been around for 35-40 years. (4:52)
- Dane explains that their financial planning clients make up about 35% of their personal lines book. (6:55)
- Dane shares what he learned when faced with managing a very large account. (15:35)
- Dane talks about their growth path and how Shoemaker Insurance has continued to learn and adapt to new areas of opportunity. (20:08)
- Dane explains the steps that are taken if Shoemaker Insurance has a producer that is not very competent. (23:37)
- Dane discusses how his local podcast got started and what inspired him to launch Key Exchanges in the 901. (28:19)
- Dane shares the process of having introspective moments while launching his podcast. (32:49)
- Dane considers insurance as the vehicle via which he is able to interact with, be around, be involved with, and love people well. (45:14)
- “It’s been unique to see that that’s been kind of our organization’s path and how we’ve consistently found this is new problem, a new struggle for us to try to overcome. Let’s see how we do it. And it’s going well, I’m excited about the growth .” – Dane Williams
- “I’m grateful to get to consume it all, let alone be a part and be friends with so many of you guys, because I know I am a drastically better insurance agent because of time spent with a lot of you guys even though you don’t realize you were spending time with me.” – Dane Williams
- “I love people and insurance is the vehicle that allows me to interact and be around and be involved and love people well.” – Dane Williams