To learn more about Rikor, visit https://www.protectmyfranchise.com/.
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.
- Wade shares about his past missionary work in the Philippines, how he met his wife, and what led him to the insurance industry. (3:33)
- Wade explains that he is very interested in innovation and making new technology that gives clients more value. (10:36)
- Wade discusses what inspired him to start Rikor, the franchise insurance compliance company. (16:48)
- Wade shares an interesting story of how, with the support of his developer, he was able to build a tech team in China. (30:58)
- Wade believes that in the last five years, with digital distribution and insurance, as well as most of the InsurTech 1.0 that has come out, many have lost sight of the fact that business is really about trust. (35:22)
- Wade explains that they provide a consultancy service to franchisors and assist them in establishing the right insurance needs for the whole brand to protect their brand from reputational damage and unintentional exposure. (36:22)
- Wade mentions that Rikor provides free software insurance verification because they believe they can monetize it in a different manner. (37:33)
- Wade shares that he changed all of his company’s insurance language because he believes language has power and influence and he didn’t want to be a traditional shop. (39:45)
- “I was very interested in innovation and creating technology to be able to differentiate ourselves and to provide value to customers.” – Wade Millward
- “Hard times make strong men and what that requires you to do is to adapt and to innovate.” – Wade Millward
- “I’ve changed all the language. I don’t use Account Executive, I don’t use CSR. I believe language has power and influence. And so, I didn’t want to be a traditional shop. I didn’t want to be a traditional insurance agency. And so all the language is different.” – Wade Millward