In this episode of the Power Women in Insurance Podcast, Teresa sits with Erin Nutting as she shares about her insurance journey. She is the president of Integrity Insurance Services and has had multiple opportunities to speak on stage and platforms like podcasts.
She shares how she has been handling her business through the COVID-19 period while working remotely and being a full-time mother.
Listen in to learn the importance of adopting a formula that is efficient and workable for you in your agency without copying others.
“You can have a very successful agency while running an all-in budget, it doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg.”– Erin Nutting [54:16]
- The power of authenticity in women entrepreneurs.
- The journey of taking care of your mental health as a business owner.
- The importance of doing what you know during this COVID time rather than rushing with what you don’t know.
- The importance of having a technology that helps with efficiency in your insurance agency.
What you will learn:
- [1:55] She shares the story of how her insurance journey that began as a 20-year-old young mom with a huge debt.
- [10:06] Learning to connect with your customers by being empathetic.
- [12:23] How she learned to embrace authenticity and to attract it from others.
- [21:27] The backend of being a business owner.
- [30:41] Erin shares how she’s been juggling through working from home since quarantine.
- [53:32] How to choose an affordable technology that works for your agency.
- [57:31] How she created a unique Instagram presence.
Connect With Teresa!
Sterling Insurance Group’s Website: https://www.sterlinginsnow.com
Teresa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teresa.comerkitchens
Sterling Insurance Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sterlinginsurancegrouptx/
Connect with Erin: