A weak mindset is often what most of your competitors possess. But what about you? Do you have a robust and competitive mindset when it comes to sales? Are you afraid to ask for the signed Broker of Record Letter? Are you nervous about telling the insured what you require from them in order to move forward?
In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht explains the seven things insurance producers need to have in order to possess a Millionaire Producer Mindset.
- Charles shares that he is developing his own producer school that will be launching very soon, which will go from A to Z on the entire sales process. (2:07)
- Charles explains that the first thing to having a Millionaire Producer Mindset is to understand that sales are both a sprint and a marathon. (3:58)
- Charles shares that prospecting is your primary daily function, and there really isn’t a way in which to set appointments without prospecting. (8:27)
- Charles explains that insurance agents should consider themselves both advisors and producers. (10:31)
- Charles reminds us that agents need to remember that prospects want three things, to save money, save time, and have peace of mind. (12:18)
- Charles shares that, as an agent, competitive dethronement is the business you are in. (16:18)
- Charles explains that, as an agent, offering quotes to non-clients is a waste of time and not a very nice strategy. (17:47)
- Charles explains that the last thing on the list to having a Millionaire Producer Mindset is to ask for a sale. (21:09)
- Charles shares that everything is a sale, and to be human is to sell. (23:35)
- Charles wraps up the episode by reminding listeners of the seven things to know in order to have a Millionaire Producer Mindset. (26:43)
- “What you do for your prospects is serve happiness and collect signatures. Let me say it again, serve happiness and collect signatures. Did you hear me because I need to say it again, you need to serve happiness and collect signatures. That’s what you are doing.” – Charles Specht
- “Always be closing. I just think there’s truth to it. The truth of the matter is that yeah, you always need to be closing. Everything is a close. To be human is to sell. Everything is a strategy.” – Charles Specht
- “We need to ask for the business, we need to hold people’s hand and take them down the path we want them to go. If you don’t have that kind of a mindset. I would venture to guess that you’re not very successful in sales.” – Charles Specht