We’re so excited to introduce you to the newest series on the AI Podcast Network: the Millionaire Producer Podcast, hosted by Charles Specht, national sales director and keynote speaker.
Charles was a producer with a $1,000,000+ Book of Business, before starting a consulting company working directly with insurance buyers. Now, he’s taking over the podcasting world to give you tools to package your services in such a way that your prospects will fire their current agent and sign your Broker of Record Letter…during the very first appointment!
In this first episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht gives the back story of his first ten years in the insurance industry as a producer. Charles explains why he stopped selling insurance and became a fee-based consultant to insurance buyers, how insurance buyers choose an agent, and how he eventually transitioned into teaching insurance producers how to win signed Broker of Record Letters.
- Charles mentions the three things that an insurance buyer is looking for. (1:32)
- Charles gives a brief background of his consulting company. (3:03)
- Charles mentions the reason why insurance buyers hire him as their insurance consultant. (5:56)
- Charles shares the skill sets you’ll need when it comes to prospecting. (10:01)
- Charles walks us through his career background. (11:42)
- Charles mentions why he loves to hear the word ‘yes’. (13:48)
- Charles explains what a minimum revenue threshold is. (16:33)
- Charles shares one of the big decisions he made in his career. (23:22)
- Charles mentions the website Broker of Record Letter Group Mastermind. (29:17)
- “What I do is work with insurance agents to actually help them become more successful. It’s a lot more fun, it’s a lot more exciting than having to actually put together apps and so forth. Personally, I’d love to be able to see the producers actually get that win, to be able to see that smile that they heard somebody say ‘yes’.” -Charles Specht
- “I love to hear the word ‘yes’, because I know that when I hear the word ‘yes’, that means they have said no to the incumbent and that they have chosen to actually begin doing business with me. And so, I love prospecting. I love being able to meet with people. I love being able to talk to people. And, so, you know what? I was just a prospecting machine.” -Charles Specht
- “I focus on working with insurance agents to help them get more broker record letters. You wonder why? Because, that’s what my client, the contractor, wants. They want to be able to pick one agent. I don’t focus on the broker of record letter just because I think it’s an awesome, interesting way with the prospect, no. I focus on the broker record letter because it’s what the prospect wants.” -Charles Specht