You probably didn’t write as much new business this year as you could have. Nope. Not even close. You probably could have doubled it. Easily doubled it. Maybe even tripled it? You already have the tools to do it. You don’t need better scripts, better prospects, or anything like that. You just need better accountability. In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht shares how both insurance producers and agency principals can double their new business revenue in just one year.
- Charles tells us that in this episode he is going to talk about how to multiply your business. (1:14)
- Charles teaches about multiplying time to multiply your outcome. (5:43)
- Charles explains that you need to write down all of the different things that you do in your business. (9:22)
- Charles mentions that prospecting in December can make a huge difference. (13:59)
- Charles shares that people need to ask themselves the question, “Where do I waste my time?” (18:10)
- Charles reminds everyone that your biggest competition out there has nothing on you. (20:38)
- Charles shares that you are your biggest enemy. (22:43)
- Charles asks the “why” questions to stop mediocrity. (24:24)
- Charles reminds listeners to be accountable to themselves and use their time wisely. (28:20)
- “There’s no reason why you can’t succeed, there’s no reason why you can’t competitively dethrone every single competitor that ever comes in front of your path.” – Charles Specht
- “My lack of production is my fault, just like your lack of production is your fault.” – Charles Specht
- “I truly believe that the only thing that really stops us is whatever is going on in these thick skulls of ours.” – Charles Specht
- Reach out to Charles Specht
- Permission Network Insurance Agency, Inc.