How would you like to have a $2,500,000 Book of Business (commission)? Sure, we all would. Well, that’s what my client–Guffy Wright–from The Mahoney Group was able to accomplish in less than five years after working with me for 1-on-1 coaching! If you’re a P&C or EB producer struggling with Micro-Niche selection, differentiation, leveling-up, mindset issues, limiting beliefs, or not getting enough signed Broker of Record Letters from your prospects, then stay tuned.
In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht interviews his client, Guffy Wright, about exactly what to do or not do in order to grow your Book of Business to well over $1,000,000 or more annually.
- Guffy Wright’s transition from a stagnant $700,000 to a $2.5 million commission in just a few years.
- The importance of targeting the right account size and client type for substantial growth.
- How a shift in mindset and approach can lead to significant progress in the insurance industry.
- The transition from a local to a national client base and the impact of virtual sales.
- Emphasis on Broker of Record letters over traditional quoting for business expansion.
- The role of ideal client identification in growing an insurance book of business.
- Guffy Wright’s insights on balancing professional growth with personal commitments.
Reach out to