Could you write $250k of new business commission in the next twelve months? I think you can … And here’s how!
There are three main things you need to do in order to successfully write a quarter of a million dollars in commission this next year. In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht breaks down the step-by-step process of how you can do this and how you can get every agent at your agency to do the same thing as well.
- Charles explains that the reason why he loves prospecting is that this activity results in having money in his pocket. (3:47)
- Charles elaborates on how he fell into writing for subcontractors and other types of accounts. (5:02)
- Charles explains why he decided that the first policy to write for an account was going to be $20,000 of commission or more because he was only writing for small accounts. (9:35)
- Charles shares that the thing that is stopping you from writing $250,000 of the new commission is the blockage that you have in your mindset. (11:47)
- Charles discusses how the size of the accounts that your agency goes after determines your path. (13:47)
- Charles shares that if you go after whatever classes of business you are most competitive in, you are going to be successful. (17:38)
- Charles explains why it is important to focus your time on carriers that are choosing to write certain classes of business to be competitive. (23:25)
- Charles mentions that the only thing that is stopping you from writing $250k of revenue is your mindset. (25:30)
- Charles explains how he helps people be able to achieve this goal, as he was able to do the same thing, in his 2nd year in business (29:37)
- “The thing is, is that all I want you to understand when we’re talking about you writing $250,000, of new commission over the course of a full year is that the thing that is stopping you from doing that is the blockage that you have in your mindset, period.” – Charles Specht
- “If you have a process, a system in which you are prospecting the type of business that your carriers want to write and are most competitive, then you are going to be successful.” – Charles Specht
- “The main thing that is stopping you from writing to under 250 grand of revenue over the next 12 months, is a limited mindset that is doing something that you’ve always done because you’ve gotten the same result.” – Charles Specht