In this episode of “Talkin’ Tech” with Danny Lawrence on the MVP Podcast, Co-Host Danny Lawrence sits down with Andre Wiafe, Senior Account Executive at Insurance Agent App in his first podcast appearance.
Andre discusses how offering digital convenience, companies can foster customer loyalty and retention, ultimately leading to a stronger competitive advantage through an improved customer experience.
- Andre mentions that agents can gain a competitive edge by providing a better customer experience through loyalty schemes and digital convenience, which is increasingly essential in the post-COVID world. (2:39)
- Andre discusses how he was introduced to the world of independent insurance and the benefits of working with an independent insurance agent. (5:20)
- Andre explains the importance of customer experience and the role of digital convenience in providing a competitive edge for insurance agents. (12:35)
- Andre mentions that the Insurance Agent App allows custom branding, easy communication tools, streamlined service requests for certificates and changes, and the ability to refer the agency or individual team members. (16:12)
- Andre explains that the Insurance Agent App has access to carriers for bill pay and claims, as well as customizable add icons, which are valuable features in managing client relationships. (21:00)
- Andre believes that when an agency is efficient and uses automation to run its business, it can grow and focus on future opportunities instead of always having to deal with repetitive tasks. (24:35)
- “With Insurance Agent App, what we really believe is putting the agency at the point where they can get access 24/7, the customers can do business really easily from a mobile app, kind of moving forward into the future.” – Andre Wiafe
- “Another way of modernizing your agency is not necessarily taking shortcuts but when you can be efficient in different areas, it allows areas for you to grow your agency.” – Andre Wiafe