You don’t need more ‘time’ on your calendar in order to be more successful. What you need is better ‘usage’ of your time. In others, stop doing whatever is keeping you from getting the results you ultimately want to achieve. To summarize it even more …. JUST SHUT UP AND START PROSPECTING!
In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht breaks down the prospecting numbers (both weekly and annually) for you to demonstrate what is needed in order to start having the financial success you want for yourself.
- Charles shares why you need to stop doing whatever else you are doing and start focusing on prospecting, or in other words, shut up and prospect. (1:53)
- Charles discusses why prospecting is the most important thing you can do as an insurance agent. (6:35)
- Charles mentions that prospecting can take many forms; you may be able to prospect current clients by gathering references and having them make phone calls or send emails on your behalf. (9:19)
- Charles explains why producers should generally spend 30 minutes to an hour every day on LinkedIn. (16:05)
- Charles mentions that prospecting is a numbers game and we work the numbers to get what we want while selling is a relationship game. (22:21)
- Charles shares that while you’re branding yourself, you’ll be able to advertise yourself as the go-to expert in that industry. (24:57)
- Charles explains that producers have been hired to prospect, make appointments, and convert those prospects into customers, with everything else being secondary. (29:05)
- “Prospecting is your number one focus as a producer. If you are not focused on prospecting, something is wrong.” – Charles Specht
- “Prospecting is a numbers game; Selling insurance is a relationship game.” – Charles Specht
- “Make your money. Build your book. Become a millionaire insurance producer. There’s no reason why you can’t do it.” – Charles Specht