Meet Katlyn Eggar, the Director of Education and Development at Quantum Assurance International. She creates game-plans for agents who want to transform their insurance agencies into high performing sales operations that can compete for the long term.
In this episode of The Power Women in Insurance, Katlyn describes how she began her insurance journey 9 years ago within the captive ecosystem before going independent. She talks about the commitment they have at Quantum to make technology and sales easier for independent agents to succeed in insurance.
Listen in to learn the advantages of an independent agent in giving customers personalized experiences.
“Sometimes we just need someone to refuel or reignite that energy around us so we can grow.”– Kaitlyn [35:51]
- The importance of providing value to clients beyond the pricing factor.
- Designing a program for agents with the right formula for them to succeed independently.
- How to be a competitive independent agent by expanding your reach beyond your local area.
- [4:56] Katlyn describes her passion for helping people transition from captive insurance agents to independent agents.
- [7:58] The difference between captive insurance and independent insurance in giving customers personalized experiences.
- [10:20] How not to make it about price with your clients to build long-lasting relationships with them.
- [15:56] She describes their intention at Quantum in taking the burden of customer service from agents and making their sales experience easier.
- [21:51] How they train agents on technology systems by connecting with the sales part.
- [24:17] She explains how they stay optimistic and proactive when training agents and producers on how to handle conversations with their clients.
- [29:33] The marketing strategies they teach agents at Quantum to help them expand their reach beyond their local area.
- [32:57] Katlyn shares the topics they talk about on her podcast ‘Age of Independence’.
Connect With Teresa!
Sterling Insurance Group’s Website: https://www.sterlinginsnow.com
Teresa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teresa.comerkitchens
Sterling Insurance Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sterlinginsurancegrouptx/