In this episode of Agency Freedom Podcast, James shares a special on-location episode with members of the Killing Commercial mastermind.
- David Carothers explains that the major purpose of Killing Commercial Mastermind is to create a community of individuals who can rely on each other, learn from each other’s experiences, and help each other improve. (4:52)
- James Jenkins recommends Killing Commercial to anyone searching for a community of commercial lines focused rockstars who are killing it in incredibly spectacular ways. (6:10)
- David Carothers mentions that the community has a lot of great things going on that will transform the financial futures of many families. (7:55)
- Doug Benz believes that establishing his agency in Buffalo was the smartest decision he’s ever made. (11:38)
- Doug Benz explains how fantastic it is to talk to other individuals and hear about what you’re doing in your agency. (13:11)
- David Carothers highlights how everyone in the community is upfront and honest about what they’re doing well, what they’re suffering, and what they could do better. (15:13)
- Dan Smith explains how the Killing Commercial mastermind helps him run his legacy agency. (21:44)
- Mike Carey shares what made him happy and at ease as a Killing Commercial mastermind member. (22:55)
- Justin Sloan explains how he met David Carothers and became involved in the community. (24:16)
- Dan Smith discusses their greatest success as a fourth-generation legacy agency. (28:55)
- Justin Sloane mentions that his agency recently merged with six other local businesses and are now more than just property-casualty. (31:22)
- Justin Sloan explains that during the first season of Protege, he had significant personal development. (35:32)
- Mike Carey mentions that the one thing they are successful at in their agency is ignoring rejection. (40:16)
- Dan Smith explains that the carrier selection process and procedures have been key to the success of his agency. (42:32)
- James Jenkins discusses his favorite feature of Key West as a first-time attendee. (45:56)
- “Our real goal was to build a community of people that could rely on each other draw off of each other’s experiences and make each other better.” – David Carothers
- “It’s been exponential growth since I surrounded myself with David Carothers and others and like-minded people.” – Dan Smith
- “I’m really trying to grow the agency, with some of the captive partners coming in and saying – You know what, that model was great while it lasted. But the future is definitely independent channel. And you’re seeing it from all the other captive carriers across the board.” – Justin Sloan
Learn more about Killing Commercial at https://www.killingcommercial.com.
Catch up on all of Season 2 of The Protege show here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49Ufrhm-mQlXheQPUvlp7mDiZzc2jn7j
Visit our website to join our email list, get the scoop on our LIVE coaching calls and never miss an episode: https://www.agencyfreedom.com
Connect with Agency Freedom Podcast on Facebook at the Agency Freedom Podcast group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/agencyfreedom
Email us at email@example.com with ideas, questions, complaints or your favorite grilling recipe.