No, your prospects don’t really HATE you. Nope, they don’t LIKE you, either. Moreover, they probably don’t KNOW you from Adam (whoever that guy is). The real issue, however, is that your prospects don’t TRUST you. And, why don’t they trust you? The answer to that question — as well as how to fix it — is what host Charles Specht will teach you in today’s episode … which is all about Mastering the Art of Persuasion.
- Charles shares how to turn prospects into clients. (1:03)
- Charles talks about rude prospects and making them do business with you. (4:19)
- Charles shares tips on how to understand phrases from prospects and what they really meant to say during a call. (10:04)
- Charles shares about the C3 or the Cold Call Carrot. (12:04)
- Charles talks about mergers and acquisitions. (16:21)
- Charles states that the size of your book of business is dependent upon your ability to persuade. (20:12)
- Charles elaborates on the advantage of being able to persuade. (23:40)
- Charles shares how to gain the prospect’s trust. (25:46)
- “If we do our cold calls, and people respond negatively, we did not persuade them. If we present a quote, and they don’t buy from us, we didn’t persuade them. If the underwriter does not actually give us a quote, even though we’re begging, we haven’t persuaded them. There’s a lot of things that we have to do. And persuasion is probably at the top of the list of the things that we must” – Charles Specht
- “The size of your book of business is dependent upon your ability to persuade.” – Charles Specht
- “We need to become not just merely producers, we need to become people who are experts in the art of persuasion.” – Charles Specht
- Reach out to Charles Specht
- Permission Network Insurance Agency, Inc.