In this episode of the Power Women in Insurance Podcast, Teresa speaks with Melissa D. Hall as she shares her insurance journey and what she is doing to help other people with their agencies. She is The Voice of The Female Insurance Agent and owns Hall Insurance Group.
Melissa is a powerhouse with knowledge in senior market insurance and branding her agency on social media.
Listen in to learn the importance of building a personal brand for your insurance agency. You will also learn the importance of communicating and engaging your customers during the COVID-19 period.
“If you’re an agent out there, and you’re not doing anything to impact the community that you live in, you’re going to be left out in a daze.”– Melissa D. Hall
- The importance of building a strong personal brand as a way to grow your business.
- Why you need to keep on communicating and engaging your clients during this time to keep your business alive.
- The importance of understanding your target market online and offline.
What you will learn:
- [1:52] Who is Melissa D. Hall, what insurance market does she focus on, and for how long?
- [2:36] She shares her 12-year-old insurance journey.
- [10:40] Why she helps women with growing their insurance agencies.
- [13:03] Why insurance agency owners need to look for resources and build their brands.
- [18:59] The importance of building relationships in the insurance especially with the community.
- [20:09] What efforts is her agency putting into place to communicate with the clients during this time?
- [22:33] She talks about the mini-course she’s launching and what it will entail.
- [30:57] She talks about her Shakubuku moment.
Podcast: It’s A Great Day to Sell Insurance
Visit the Power Women In Insurance Instagram Page! HERE
Connect With Teresa!
Sterling Insurance Group’s Website: https://www.sterlinginsnow.com
Teresa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teresa.comerkitchens
Sterling Insurance Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sterlinginsurancegrouptx/