We are thrilled to announce that the Power Women In Insurance podcast has joined the Agency Intelligence Podcast Network! This means you can now listen to Power Women In Insurance episodes in all the same places you currently listen as well as on the Agency Intelligence feed along with other shows like Agents Influence with Jason Cass, Agency Freedom with James Jenkins, The Ryan Hanley Show, and Age of Indiependence with Katlyn Eggar, to name a few! Check out theinsurancepodcastnetwork.com to learn more!
Listen to the latest episode with guest Uchenna Lewis, a bi-vocational pastor who is helping prepare others to achieve heaven, but not leave hell behind for their family.
- Uchenna discusses some of the experiences she’s had as a vocational pastor. (2:08)
- Uchenna explains how life insurance and wealth planning can bring families peace of mind. (6:24)
- How does Uchenna begin conversations about legacy planning with families? (8:55)
- What led Uchenna into this type of work and what is she most vested in? (10:28)
- What kind of approach does Uchenna take to insurance and financial services? (11:58)
- Does Uchenna feel a sense of responsibility with the families she encounters? (17:00)
- Uchenna explains how her work is an extension of ministry. (19:20)
- What does Uchenna find most rewarding about her work? (21:08)
- How can people connect with Uchenna and learn more? (23:40)
- “When we meet, or when we have our personal financial strategy sessions, what’s your legacy plan? For some people that kind of throws them off, because they’re thinking I’ve never thought about that, right? And, so we begin to have those conversations, because everybody should. You don’t have to be a Vanderbilt to have a legacy plan.” – Uchenna Lewis
- “I’m really vested in helping most people see the value of making the sacrifice now, so that life is better for generations to come. And, there’s a true legacy being left behind… generations after generations from them. So, that’s really what led me to this space.” – Uchenna Lewis
- “I really take a very holistic approach to insurance and financial services. You’re looking at your life as a whole and in totality, and the impact that has on your family, not only those here now, but even your children’s children.” – Uchenna Lewis