In this episode of The MVP Podcast, Mitch Gibson sits down with nationally touring comedian, Executive Producer, CEO & Founder of My Breakup Registry, Podcast Host of The Future Role Model, and Glovebox Guru, Natasha Pearl Hansen to discuss why she decided to join the Glovebox team and why building partnerships is so important in everything we do in this industry.
You can check Natasha out on all social media platforms or check out her new Amazon Comedy Special, ” I Was Supposed To Get Married Today” on Apple TV and Amazon Prime Video.
- Natasha shares how COVID impacted her career and the comedy industry as a whole. (2:49)
- Natasha talks about her work as a stand up comedian. (8:37)
- Natasha shares why she decided to partner with Glovebox. (11:15)
- Natasha discusses how she established her personal brand. (17:14)
- Natasha provides her insights and anticipation to where GloveBox is headed in the future. (34:01)
- Natasha shares new benefits and features that are currently available with GloveBox as well as those that are lined up to be released in the 2nd Quarter of 2022. (42:55)
- Natasha offers a few tips and tricks for people that are starting an insurance agency. (49:44)
- Natasha shares her favorite color and ice cream flavor and who she would want to spend 24 hours with if given a chance. (1:00:58)
- Natasha mentions her favorite comedian. (1:02:55)
- Natasha offers a final piece of advice to people that are starting up and trying to figure out their careers. (1:06:08)
- “Over time your brand finds you. I think if you force it, it’s not your brand. It’s your tagline. But if you let it organically happen, and you see a through-line and everything that you do, that becomes your brand” – Natasha Pearl Hansen
- “It’s not about taking over human power, it’s giving your human power a rocket ship backpack.” – Natasha Pearl Hansen
- “If you do anything, to a level that doesn’t reflect what you want to be living like, then that’s going to reflect everywhere in your life.” – Natasha Pearl Hansen