In this episode of the Power Women in Insurance Podcast, the host Teresa Kitchens talks with Carrie Reynolds about her insurance journey. Carrie is the owner of the Alan Galvez Insurance agency which was started by her dad and has been a part of for 24 years.
She shares how she fell in love with the insurance industry even though it was not what she had anticipated doing with her life. She also shares her storytelling skills and passion to help people understand an educational concept.
Listen in to learn what it means to hire solid and serious employees. You will also learn a few tips on how to be successful as an insurance owner.
- The educational concept of storytelling.
- The power of having the right people as part of your team.
- How to be a successful insurance/ business owner.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with likeminded people.
- [1:42] Carrie shares how she started in the insurance industry and fell in love with it.
- [7:04] Why being a storyteller is her superpower and has worked on the skill for the last 10 years.
- [11:04] What is Carrie’s biggest accomplishment?
- [19:30] Why hard work and determination are going to help you accomplish your business vision.
- [24:07] How reading, writing, and relating to the same goal-oriented people helps keep her up emotionally.
- [28:43] What was Carrie’s Shakubuku moment?
Visit the Power Women In Insurance Instagram Page! HERE
Connect With Teresa!
Sterling Insurance Group’s Website: https://www.sterlinginsnow.com
Teresa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teresa.comerkitchens
Sterling Insurance Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sterlinginsurancegrouptx/
Agency website: https://www.galvezinsurance.com/
Agency Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/galvezinsurance/