In this episode of Agents Influence podcast, host Jason Cass interviews Nyasha Gutsa, CEO at Billy. Jason and Nyasha discuss:
- Nyasha’s journey from Zimbabwe to the United States and how it all started with a penpal.
- Nyasha’s experience in private aviation as a pilot.
- The inspiration behind Billy, the end-to-end insurance platform for construction.
- Nyasha’s thoughts on what’s ahead for Billy and for the industry as a whole.
- “I think the analogy to that is, sometimes the things that, you know, seem laughable might be the biggest opportunities ever.” – Nyasha Gutsa
- “I was really lucky that I came to this country to learn how to fly in, you know, the United States remains the cheapest place, in my opinion, to learn how to fly and many countries, you know, ship their pilots to learn how to fly here.” – Nyasha Gutsa
- “That’s what we’re really trying to do, which is just remove those insurance headaches, so the contractors can just focus on what they do best, and make insurance work for them instead.” – Nyasha Gutsa
- Nyasha Gutsa LinkedIn
- Book: When things fall apart
- Reach out to Jason Cass
- Agency Intelligence