Are you ready to finally figure out how to use LinkedIn for prospecting so that you can dominate in new business sales in 2022? If yes, then this episode is for you.
In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht will explain to you how to get your LinkedIn Profile figured out by first determining your “Intent” and also your “Micro-Niche” focus. It’s time to take action and not waste another year. LinkedIn is a superior tool, if you use it strategically.
- Charles introduces a new digital course called “12X Your Book with LinkedIn”. (1:06)
- Charles tells us that LinkedIn is an underutilized secret when it comes to prospecting for new business. (3:13)
- Charles explains that LinkedIn is more than just an online resume. (5:10)
- Charles explains that the intent of what you’re using LinkedIn for will dictate what type of connections you need to have. (10:45)
- Charles explains that a vast majority of your competitors are not using LinkedIn, which presents an opportunity for you. (15:40)
- Charles says that if you become micro-niched using LinkedIn, clients will see you as the best choice to do business with. (20:59)
- Charles explains that focusing your profile on a specific category will not affect anything. (21:52)
- Charles shares other alternatives to micro-niching your LinkedIn profile. (23:58)
- Charles tells us that his new digital course comes with free content to be used on your actual feed. (28:18)
- Charles shares that he is going to be the personal LinkedIn coach for people who sign up for the course. (32:20)
- “Your profile is going to dictate what your content is. Your profile is going to be dictated by who you’re trying to attract.” – Charles Specht
- ‘I’m not here to say anything is wrong. You just have to be okay with it. You just have to also realize there are consequences to using social media just socially, rather than using it for a business purpose. ” – Charles Specht
- “To attract, you need to repel. You need to repel the people you don’t want in order to attract the people you do want.” – Charles Specht