The “content strategy” you use on LinkedIn is almost as important as your profile page itself. But, there’s also a sense in which you don’t have to create any unique content at all and still be ultra-successful at prospecting with LinkedIn. However, insurance agents who create quality content are the ones who are thought leaders in their fields.
In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht will teach you about the three main forms of content strategy you need to focus on to write more new business using LinkedIn, and which one is the most effective.
- Charles starts the episode by thanking all the listeners that have been listening throughout the year. (1:07)
- Charles continues to discuss the basics of what your LinkedIn profile should look like. (4:33)
- Charles advises us that if we become micro-niched, we should also be aware of our potential. (9:45)
- Charles shares some examples of topics that you can talk about in your LinkedIn content. (12:35)
- Charles tells us how he creates his content. (16:35)
- Charles gives out an example of how struggles in cold calling can be turned into content. (20:47)
- Charles shares when to know that you have become an interactive person on LinkedIn. (23:40)
- Charles advises us to become “content creators” rather than “content curators” but just being social and interacting is also helpful. (26:40)
- Charles shares that using LinkedIn strategically can lead to a lot of business opportunities. (27:57)
- Charles talks about the value and benefits of being able to get his digital course. (28:47)
- “Your LinkedIn account is not for you. It’s for the people you’re trying to reach out to. It’s for the people you’re trying to attract.” – Charles Specht
- “I think that the rate of return on LinkedIn is so much greater than cold calling. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying cold calling doesn’t work. It works. It has its place, but it doesn’t work as effectively as LinkedIn, period.” – Charles Specht
- “I would advise you, don’t be a curator of content, you should be a creator of content because you become an instant thought leader in the entire space.” – Charles Specht