In this episode of The Power Producers Podcast, David Carothers sits down with Roe Polczynski, Don Polczynski, and Cayla Carrillo of The AgencyCFO™. They discuss effective financial practices for insurance agencies, and strategies for better financial management and growth, valuable for anyone at the helm of an insurance agency.
- The evolution and rebranding of The AgencyCFO™ from its original business name, RD Advisory Group.
- The ideal client profile for The AgencyCFO™: Agencies with a revenue range of 2 to 15 million dollars.
- The importance of having strategic financial support for growth-oriented agencies.
- The role of The AgencyCFO™ in assisting agencies with acquisitions, including pre and post-acquisition financial management.
- Addressing common challenges and concerns of agency owners regarding financial management and growth strategies.
- The significance of organic growth and its impact on agency valuation.
- The innovative “Executive Academy” program, designed to help smaller agencies grow effectively.
- Roe Polczynski LinkedIn
- Don Polczynski LinkedIn
- Cayla Carrillo LinkedIn
- David Carothers LinkedIn
- Kyle Houck LinkedIn