In this episode of The Ryan Hanley Show, Ryan Hanley interviews Brandon Smith, EVP at Glidewell and founder of the Producer Development Program. Brandon joins the podcast to help us better understand how to train high-functioning, successful insurance producers.
We all want to write more business, Brandon Smith helps us understand how to help our producers do this every day.
Don’t miss this episode…
- Ryan and Brandon open the conversation with their thoughts on the Buffalo Bills game. (4:36)
- Brandon and Ryan discuss the ambiguity of sales. (24:19)
- Brandon answers questions about how he hires people and how he makes them feel supported. (28:12)
- Brandon shares how he solves transparency and communication issues. (36:38)
- Brandon shares the greatest part of being in the insurance industry. (41:38)
- Ryan and Brandon discuss having a process for a person to sell at their full capacity. (47:24)
- Brandon shares more about his Producer Development Program. (52:31)
- Brandon introduces a Planner he created to help people get the most out of their time. (57:05)
- Brandon and Ryan talk about what a busy schedule means. (59:59)
- “Why have we as a society come to the place where we celebrate victimhood, rather than celebrating people for their accomplishments and what they do.” – Brandon Smith
- “What makes our industry so great is the freedom to operate our businesses the way we want.” – Brandon Smith
- “We don’t know what being bored is anymore, we’re so busy, digitally distracted. The speed at which we’re living, I believe, is the greatest threat to our industry right now.” – Brandon Smith