After a 3-week hiatus, The Ryan Hanley Show is back, with a deep breakdown of the trends and ideas impacting the digital distribution of insurance products in 2022.
This is Part I of a two-part series.
Don’t miss this one.
- Ryan explains why he took a 3-week hiatus from recording. (0:30)
- Ryan talks about what has been happening over at Rogue Risk. (1:34)
- Ryan discusses the recent McKinsey report that says that the value in the insurance industry is rapidly shifting to brokers. (09:38)
- Ryan explains that branding and marketing can’t create the same level of connection without any human touch. (18:21)
- Ryan mentions that there’s always another carrier that can write the business. (22:23)
- Ryan shares the power, capabilities, and advantages of brokers. (25:15)
- Ryan mentions that there’s a huge opportunity for brokers to launch their paper. (27:35)
- Ryan shares that the human optimized model is what they were trying to do at Rouge. (30:39)
- Ryan shares that utilizing a mentor or just thinking through with your leadership team can make a big difference. (31:51)
- “I’m sorry that I have not gotten an episode out to you in the last three weeks, I promise, I’ll be more consistent because I want to be more consistent, because there are a lot of incredible things going on but I’ve just been a little overwhelmed.” – Ryan Hanley
- “This is the way the industry is going. The winners are going to be human optimized.” – Ryan Hanley
- “If you haven’t built the systems processes, if you don’t have the technology, if you haven’t set expectations if you don’t have the branding, content messaging, if you don’t have a culture built inside your business, to support the retention, the service and retention of that business, it means nothing.” – Ryan Hanley
- Reach out to Ryan Hanley