Carol Roth is the Creator of the Future File® legacy planning system, a national media personality, a billion-dollar dealmaker, a brand spokesperson, an investor, a board member & bestselling author of The War on Small Business.
In this repeat visit to the podcast, Carol expands on your warning calls two years ago with the War on Small Business with her new book, You Will Own Nothing: Your War with a New Financial World Order and How to Fight Back.
Carol is easily one of my personal favorite economic commentators for her real-world, pragmatic take without bias for political or word games.
I highly recommend pre-ordering Carol’s book: You Will Own Nothing: Your War with a New Financial World Order and How to Fight Back.
You are going to love this conversation…
- Carol expresses her concerns about the changing global financial order and the possibility of a new financial world order. (5:21)
- Carol clarifies the conflation of central bank digital currency and cryptocurrency issues. (11:35)
- Carol mentions that people should be vigilant in order to prevent CBDC from being approved by Congress in order to create a digital dollar because CBDC could be sneaked into other legislation, potentially putting freedom and opportunity at risk. (15:51)
- Carol discusses the importance of people being informed about these issues and being exposed to various sources of information in order to understand the broader implications. (22:19)
- Ryan discusses the challenges that small business owners face in today’s economy, as well as the importance of communicating these realities. (26:09)
- Carol mentions that individuals, families, and communities should be prepared for a possible shift in living standards as a result of the changing financial world order. (35:08)
- Carol explains the Fed’s responsibility in holding the world reserve currency and the potential consequences of the dollar’s decline. (41:32)
- Carol believes that people are shifting to digital currency out of fear of losing control, but they are unaware of the implications. (48:50)
- Carol mentions that people are afraid of being independent thinkers because they are afraid of losing their jobs and opportunities, so they don’t ask questions they don’t want to know the answers to. (52:32)
- Carol explains that accountability must be restored in order to reduce moral hazard and hold politicians accountable. (54:39)
- “We have been at the center of the global financial universe, all of the signs everything that I’m sure that you’re going to deep dive into the different pieces of this all lined up under this big umbrella. So that is the piece that’s concerning me and everything else is just a puzzle piece on how that all comes together.” – Carol Roth
- “We have to be very clear that the central bank, digital currency, or digital dollar is not crypto for what it stands for because that’s the first level of conflation.” – Carol Roth
- One thing I’ll tell you is that while not every war brings about new financial world order, every new financial world order has been brought about by war, which is another important thing to think about…But you know, that’s just the reality of kind of a final catalyst because everyone gets real desperate when they start feeling like they lose control of the money, which again is why they’re moving towards the central bank digital currency. – Carol Roth