It’s that time of the year again. It’s the end of the year and it’s time to create our goals and expectations for next year. But do you have any? Or, are you just throwing together the same expectations as you have the last couple of years? If that’s you or it’s what you’re allowing as either a Sales Manager or Agency Principal, then this episode will prove to be tremendously helpful because our host, Charles Specht, will give you the essential topics/questions you need to figure out answers to set achievable, wealthy sales expectations for 2022 … and hit them!
- Charles asks all the listeners of this episode how they did this year. (2:00)
- Charles states that now is the perfect time to plan for your goals for 2022. (4:07)
- Charles shares the mindset of setting wealthy sales expectations for next year. (7:50)
- Charles reminds everyone that every agency is different. (9:45)
- Charles shares his story of talking to a couple of producers and how it went for both of them. (12:10)
- Charles shares the basics of what you need to figure out as an Agency. (20:47)
- Charles provides accurate numbers as a guide for agents in order to meet their daily expectations. (24:55)
- Charles states that in order to achieve your goals, you need to manage your numbers. (29:11)
- Charles says that the point of this episode is to focus is what we need to do in the future and not what happened in the past. (30:16)
- “The issue is, what is the strategy you’re setting up for yourself? Is it one that’s going to help you create success? Or is it one that’s just going to help you coast through the year.” – Charles Specht
- “If the numbers that you’re creating are bent towards being small and comfortable, sorry, you’re not going to achieve wealth, you’re just going to make enough money to pay the electric bill. That’s the difference.” – Charles Specht
- “You want to go small, you’ll get small results, you want to pick it up, then pick it up, you want to go big, go big, you want to be wealthy, then you better start taking a look at your numbers.” – Charles Specht
- Reach out to Charles Specht
- Permission Network Insurance Agency, Inc.