Agency Intelligence

Agency Intelligence


Agency intelligence podcast, is your top insurance podcast with two unique series that let you hear from and learn from both agency owners and industry influencers. Agents Influence is your weekly guide to the latest and greatest thought leaders the industry has to offer. Agency Intelligence covers real data from real agents in real agencies.

If you missed the first half, Jason Cass and Billy Van Jura talked about insurance as a commodity and why that should be seen as your greatest advantage.  They also talked about the types compensation model that works and builds perpetuation in your agency.  In this second half, Billy switches it up and turns to his own questions about social media.  


In Part 2, this podcast starts off with Billy Van Jura saying “I want to hit you with your social media.”  Billy poses the question:  “Is there a percentage formula of how many clients you have to how many social likes or followers you should have?”  Listen to Jason’s treatment of this question: in 90% of the time, create a situation in which people will want to buy and the rest of the 10% can be about your agency, about insurance, or about a sale.

Tune in once again to Billy Van Jura and Jason Cass in yet another rich conversation.  Join the fun!