In this episode of Agents Influence podcast, host Jason Cass interviews Ryan Chandler, Strategic Partnership Creator & Marketing Distribution Ambassador at QuoteWizard. Ryan talks about the importance of making agents’ lives easier by helping them understand what their brand means to them.
- Jason introduces Ryan and shares how they were introduced. (3:09)
- Ryan explains that he loves to win, but the fear of losing is something special. (8:30)
- Ryan mentions that he thinks skill sets built the foundation of where he is, but luck helped carve the path forward. (9:14)
- Ryan talks about how COVID impacted his marriage plans. (10:39)
- Ryan shares his background story and how he ended up in the insurance industry. (12:37)
- Ryan shares that his main initiative with an independent landscape is to be the partner for the agents. (14:25)
- Ryan talks about the Agency Zoom integration with QuoteWizard. (20:46)
- Ryan reflects on his experience in sports industry and compares that mindset to the insurance industry mindset, and explains how they are both focused on innovating and moving forward. (21:53).
- Ryan discusses QuoteWizard’s six-tier optimization marketing strategy. (24:56)
- Ryan shares that one of the keys to success in the industry is to help agents understand what their brand means to them. (31:23)
- “I think the skill sets you up from when luck comes your way. So you put the skill in place. And when that opportunity, let’s call it luck, comes your way, you have the skill sets to back up that lucky opportunity that’s costing you your path.” – Ryan Chandler
- “The more work I can do in the space to make their lives easier is my end goal, and that’s why I’m here is to, you know, keep chipping away at that boulder and create a path for us all to thrive.” – Ryan Chandler
- “That’s where my passion lies, it’s understanding, you know, the role the independent agents play in this space. And every day, it’s waking up to see what tools, what technology, what assets exist, where QuoteWizard could be a better partner to what we’re trying to achieve here.” – Ryan Chandler