Tara Bries is the director of client relations and a life insurance specialist at KC insurance group in Kansas City. She is passionate about serving and supporting customers as well as being an integral part of the KC insurance team.
In this episode of the Power Women in Insurance Podcast, Teresa speaks with Tara as she shares her insurance journey that starter in 2013 and her experience at KC since 2018. She explains the unconventional reason why she chooses the sales part of insurance.
Listen in to learn the importance of a good service person in any insurance agency in being responsible for what agents are not.
“I always want to be one step ahead of the consumer, to ensure that they’re content with their policies that they don’t have to go out on their own.”– Tara [20:15]
- Mastering how to manage and support customers by creating a connection.
- The importance of having the customer’s back to ensure they’re content with their policy.
- Qualities of a good service person in insurance that retains customers and grows the business.
- The benefits of a powerful morning routine that helps set up the rest of the day.
What you will learn:
- [1:22] Tara shares her insurance journey that started in 2013 and later joined KC insurance in 2018 where she has learned a lot about life insurance.
- [5:09] She explains why she chooses the sales part of insurance for financial security purposes.
- [8:26] How she finds joy in serving customers and supporting them during their hardest moments and regularly by offering them what agents don’t.
- [15:19] Tara describes her team of two other specialists plus her and how they collaborate to run things smoothly.
- [21:37] How Tara maintains the grit and the desire to keep on helping and serving customers.
- [26:00] Learning to create individual systems and processes to help manage your time.
Connect With Teresa!
Sterling Insurance Group’s Website: https://www.sterlinginsnow.com
Teresa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teresa.comerkitchens
Sterling Insurance Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sterlinginsurancegrouptx/