There are a number of things you can do to increase the likelihood of winning new clients from signed Broker of Record Letters. Some are more difficult to accomplish initially and may require experience, but others are things you can start doing immediately to win more signatures.
In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht will begin to itemize the ABCs of what you need to do to win more signed Broker of Record Letters from your prospects.
- Charles tells us that this episode is about how to win Broker of Record Letters. (2:17)
- Charles shares that the Broker of Record Letter is an insurance tool to ensure proper service from incumbent agents. (5:00)
- Charles explains that the insurers’ best interest is to gain a reputation in the marketplace. (8:34)
- Charles states that most agents do not even mention the Broker of Record Letter to insurance buyers. (11:43)
- Charles shares the ABCs of Broker of Record Letters, which will revolutionize your entire career. (16:10)
- Charles shares the call experience that he had with a company that makes high-end treehouses. (20:00)
- Charles explains that he will be putting up mini-courses that answer particular issues that will help agents. (23:44)
- Charles tells us that advisors get more signed Broker of Record Letters than producers. (26:43)
- Charles says that a Broker of Record Letter is the fastest, smartest, most ethical approach to building a $1 million or more book of business. (28:31)
- “I really believe that the insurance industry is turning a corner and we’re going to be accelerating towards a particular direction.” – Charles Specht
- “The Broker of Record Letters is not something that we talk about or that we wield. It is not to be a hammer in your hand and you beat the insurance buyer of your prospects into submission until they finally sign that thing.” – Charles Specht
- “You do not receive it if you do not ask. If you do not ask, you do not receive. If you ask, you will receive what you asked for.” – Charles Specht
- Reach out to Charles Specht
- Permission Network Insurance Agency, Inc.