Permission is everything. The Broker of Record Letter is not everything. Permission is the goal; the BOR is a tool.
Spend more time gaining the insured’s PERMISSION and you’ll be able to collect a lot more signatures on BOR’s.
In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht will teach you how to win your prospect’s PERMISSION in order to win more new business.
- Charles explains that everything about the Broker of Record letter has to be focused on a specific word which is: Permission. (1:40)
- Charles shares why the idea of gathering the insured’s permission is necessary in order for you to actually have success in the entire outcome. (4:14)
- Charles mentions that gaining the insured’s permission is one of the wisest things you can do. (6:10)
- Charles shares the focus of everything that he teaches and does. (10:37)
- Charles discusses that the Broker of Record letter is the most valuable tool and piece of paper in the insurance business. (13:07)
- Charles mentions that if you can’t get the incumbent agent fired, you cannot get hired. (15:20)
- Charles believes that there are some services that you can provide to the insured that actually help them to understand the value that you provide. (17:00)
- Charles mentions that the Broker of Record letter literally is everything. (21:32)
- Charles discusses the things that you can do to put yourself in a stronger position to win the business. (22:58)
- Charles mentions that it is important to provide a valid reason to the client on why they should give you permission. (27:46)
- “The Broker of Record letter is the fastest, smartest, most ethical approach to building a $1 million or more book of business.” – Charles Specht
- “Don’t actually begin doing free work, don’t work for free. If they do not give you permission, you do not have a client, you do not have a prospect, you have a suspect.” – Charles Specht
- “Gaining the insured’s permission is one of the wisest things you can do. Gaining the insured’s permission will allow you to get more signed broker record letters.” – Charles Specht
- Reach out to Charles Specht
- Permission Network Insurance Agency, Inc.