In this throwback episode of Agency Intelligence, host Jason Cass offers up a solo podcast episode to address the four main goals that people want to align your business. He also shares the poll results of this question, the importance of merging your company’s sales culture and service culture to create a better customer experience.
- Jason Cass talks about Safeco ‘Agent for the Future’ study.
- What was Ryan Hanley from Action is the Answer’s online post about?
- Do your actions align with your goals?
- Jason defines the four core goals of your business.
- Which was the most popular business goal in the poll: freedom, impact? Wealth, or notoriety?
- You need to be a sales culture and a service culture, but you can’t silo it.
- How are the two different types of people we can sell to?
- If agents have an 88-90% retention then there is about a 10-12% chance of writing those clients.
- Those that focus on selling based on price will be eliminated because customers have devices on their phones where they can search for the best rates daily.
- What is revenue-per-client based off?
- Don’t just meet the customer’s expectations. Also, meet their expectations.
- “We could have an impact on somebody. We could have an impact on something like an organization or the environment. So it depends on what you’re defining your impact to be.” – Jason Cass
- “I think business competitive edges are so 80s and 90s. Today, people need to believe in what you’re doing. They need to believe in your story.” – Jason Cass
- “Wealth means to me, am I able to have people around me that love me? Am I able to be a part of organizations that appreciate what I can do? Am I able to be a part of organizations that I am able to appreciate what they do?” – Jason Cass