LinkedIn is one of the absolute most potent tools out there for prospecting, whether in B2B or B2C. Unfortunately for most insurance producers, they either don’t use LinkedIn at all, they use it poorly, or they come across as spammy.
In this throwback episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht will begin teaching you how to use LinkedIn to prospect better, close more deals, and build your Book of Business.
- Charles explains how he utilizes each social networking platform. (1:57)
- Charles considers LinkedIn as a fantastic tool to network and prospect. (10:05)
- Charles believes that it’s tough to utilize LinkedIn as a prospecting tool if you’re not actively engaging with your prospects. (12:14)
- Charles discusses the value of micro-niching. (13:10)
- Charles believes that focusing on one area will help you succeed. (16:22)
- Charles shares that he will be releasing content on how to utilize LinkedIn soon. (18:02)
- Charles says that if we can give prospects free information that helps people. That’s the know, like, and trust factor. (21:24)
- Charles invites anybody interested in learning more about LinkedIn to contact him. (25:27)
- Charles explains that if you are not visible on LinkedIn, you are missing out on one of the best opportunities to prospect. (29:02)
- “LinkedIn can be your absolute best way to prospect out there. It literally can, it can change and revolutionize everything you do.” – Charles Specht
- “You will be able to win more business, you will be able to resonate with your insurance buyer, if they see you as somebody who understands them.” – Charles Specht
- “I decided to become the go-to agent when it comes to the broker of record letters. That is my predominant focus.” – Charles Specht