Most insurance producers don’t work on their personal development, let alone their sales development.
In this throwback episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht will teach you how to achieve 1% weekly growth in various areas of your selling process in order to be 50% better at selling insurance, just one year from today.
- Charles gives some tips on how producers might double their commission winnings next year. (3:50)
- Charles discusses the concept of compound interest. (6:06)
- Charles discusses where you should start working on improving by 1% per week. (8:39)
- Charles explains the significance of micro-niche selection. (10:23)
- Charles discusses the creation of your value differentiator. (11:42)
- Charles talks about scripting and messaging. (14:11)
- Charles discusses the seventh way for generating a 1% rise every week and generating 50% more revenue. (16:51)
- Charles mentions that most insurance salespeople do not have a strategy for leading a prospect down the route that they want them to take. (20:31)
- Charles highlights the need not to give the incumbent agent the last look. (24:04)
- Charles talks about the 19th method, which is asking for the final sale. (29:13)
- Charles mentions that a producer is an amateur if they do not manage their personal development. (34:15)
- “If you could get better at your sales process by just 1% every single week, you’d be 50% improved at winning new business after just one year.” – Charles Specht
- “In order for you to actually get much better at it, you have to really start being proactive at it. You need to learn, you need to have education, you need to really start thinking from a forward perspective on where do I want to be one year from now?” – Charles Specht
- “If you don’t handle your personal development, you are an amateur. And amateurs only make enough money to pay the bills and they don’t make a lot in life.” – Charles Specht