In this throwback episode of the Power Women in Insurance Podcast, Teresa speaks with Kristin Isaacson, Partner at Role Play at the Olson Agency. She has a background as a facilitator in communications and sales. She strives to understand team members’ individual needs both personally and professionally.
Listen in to learn how Kristin Isaacson and Jeremy Olsen saw a need in the insurance industry and created a program that works towards bettering relationships in agencies. You will also learn the need for women to show up as leaders and match up to men.
“You have to stay very resilient mentally, you can’t let negativity get you down in this space.”– Kristin Isaacson [19:56]
- How to create a successful program that helps teams build strong relationships with their customers.
- The strategy of helping team members to take action and coming up with solutions that helps their customers.
- The power of resiliency- not allowing negativity to get to you in the insurance business.
- How to show up as a woman in business by practicing to be better.
What you will learn:
- [2:14] She explains how he joined the insurance industry as a team coach.
- [4:06] How she has helped the team come up with a peer and manager coaching structure.
- [5:35] She explains how she and Jeremy Olsen developed and executed the Role Play program at the Olsen Agency.
- [13:03] Why women need a support system and to believe in themselves more than men in similar positions.
- [16:31] How she either acts with tough love or empowerment when coaching women as called by the situation.
- [23:53] How to practice positive thinking and gratitude for self-development to be a good team member.
- Website: https://www.insuranceroleplay.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RPOA.LIVE/
- Facebook Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1371258396384138
- Email: email@example.com
- Book mentioned: Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
Connect With Teresa!
- Sterling Insurance Group’s Website: https://www.sterlinginsnow.com
- Teresa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teresa.comerkitchens
- Sterling Insurance Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sterlinginsurancegrouptx/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sterlinginsurancegroup/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sterlinginsurancetx/