In this throwback episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht discusses the 12X Mindset, which results in one new client per month via Broker of Record Letter. Charles talks about the basic foundation of the 12X Mindset which is, 1) Stop offering quotes to non-clients; 2) Develop a Micro-Niche, 3) Target larger revenue-generating accounts, and 4) Target signed Broker of Record Letters.
- Charles explains the goal of this episode. (2:20)
- What are some of the things insurance producers should do to win prospects? (5:34)
- Charles gives a significant piece of advice to help you with prospecting. (7:58)
- Charles shares some statistics from his experience as an insurance producer. (12:30)
- When did Charles really start to understand the power of the broker of record letter? (21:33)
- Charles mentions the 12X Club website. (22:10)
- Charles gives the four keys you need to have a 12X mindset. (22:27)
- Charles explains how to create services within your niche. (31:29)
- “You can’t articulate to your prospect about what makes you different, and what makes you better. Please understand, your prospect will never be able to figure it out for themselves, ever.” – Charles Specht
- “Prospecting is a numbers game. Selling insurance is a relationship game. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that you can just walk into somebody’s office and ask for the sign broker of record letter, and expect to get it.” – Charles Specht
- “Everything that you do, every question you ask, every telephone call, every email is a point of positioning. You’re trying to position yourself in a better light, in a better position, stronger position, so that you can win the business.” – Charles Specht
- Reach out to Charles Specht
- Permission Network Insurance Agency, Inc.