Most insurance agents don’t know how to clearly articulate their value or adequately differentiate themselves in their prospect’s minds.
In this throwback episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht explains how to best differentiate yourself with a written, objective, and strategic 12-Month Timeline of Services.
- Charles explains what should happen when you’re trying to get a prospect to schedule an appointment with you. (2:18)
- Charles mentions what most insurance agents do when they’re in a meeting with a prospect. (3:31)
- Charles recommends the book called, Building a StoryBrand, by Donald Miller. (5:50)
- Charles mentions one of the most fascinating things about the book. (6:12)
- Charles shares how the timeline of services could get you more business. (8:47)
- Charles explains why differentiating yourself from the competition could be the biggest problem. (12:01)
- Charles explains the timeline of services in detail. (13:10)
- Charles shares a story about his client that has the largest broker of record in his curriculum. (18:23)
- Charles explains why the timeline of services is so important. (20:17)
- Charles mentions the three things you need to focus on with your 12-month timeline of services. (27:24)
- “All of these things that we tell a prospect about… what it is that makes us better, all it really does is put us in the same bucket as everybody else. Because, the vast majority of your competitors out there are doing just that.” – Charles Specht
- “You have to be able to teach your prospects how to get the things that they want. You have to be able to explain to your prospect what it is that you’re going to be able to do for them, so that they can achieve the things they want.” – Charles Specht
- “If you can’t differentiate yourself from the competition, then you are the very epitome of mediocrity. Nobody is going to make a switch to get some more mediocrity. So, you need to really figure out how to differentiate yourself in the marketplace.” – Charles Specht
- Reach out to Charles Specht
- Permission Network Insurance Agency, Inc.