How would you like to win 6 new clients via signed Broker of Record Letter in less than 6 months … with even the smaller of these clients being $12,000 in annual revenue? Would that be OK with you? I’m sure it would!
In this episode of the Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast, host Charles Specht interviews [Insurance Producer Rockstar] Rocio Luna, who is also an active member of the 12X Commission Mastermind (www.12x.club) community. Among other things, Rocio explains how she is utilizing social media to get her Micro-Niched prospects (plumbers and concrete subcontractors) to reach out to her directly in order to solve their worker’s compensation problems.
- Rocio discusses discovering Charles Specht and the 12X Commission Mastermind via a YouTube video on cold calling and prospecting. (2:46)
- Rocio shares her insurance background, beginning as a claims manager and eventually becoming a sales producer. (4:11)
- Rocio mentions that listening to Millionaire Insurance Producer podcast episodes influenced her decision to focus on construction. (7:46)
- Rocio explains how she secured a client by presenting a solution to reduce the client’s X-mod and providing a service timeline. (10:31)
- Charles discusses the importance of insurance companies having well-targeted social media profiles and insurance buyers being aware of the broker of record letter option. (14:36)
- Rocio discusses her primary prospecting method: social media, particularly Instagram. (16:39)
- Rocio explains how embracing micro-niching helped her win a plumbing account. (20:11)
- Rocio mentions that the insurance industry is not a get-rich-quick scheme; it demands hard work, prospecting, and building relationships with clients. (26:39)
- Rocio shares how the 12X Commission Mastermind helped her in starting an Instagram account. (27:47)
- Rocio believes that just one week of cold calling can lead to noticeable improvements in your work. (31:33)
- Rocio asserts that joining a mastermind, like the one led by Charles, is the best way to reach a million dollars in commission, as it helps agents achieve their goals through repetition, fostering self-awareness and growth. (32:21)
- “Agents should be transparent and just have a very simple process. Obviously, know your industry, because it’s completely different when you’re meeting with a human resources person and an owner.” – Rocio Luna
- “If you just do one week of cold calling, you’ll see the difference in your work.” – Rocio Luna
- “I absolutely do recommend joining the mastermind if you want to reach a million dollars in commission.” – Rocio Luna